On Air Now
On Air Next
The Miracle Hunter
3:00am - 4:00am

On Air Now

On Air Next

The Miracle Hunter
3:00am - 4:00am

Show Notes for Wednesday, 2/9/2022


Bengals and Rams fans! Archbishop Schnurr and Archbishop Gomez are holding a friendly contest ahead of the Super Bowl. Give to a Catholic education fund in honor of the team you’re rooting for, and the team that raises the most money gets 60% of the fund for Catholic education in their diocese, and the other diocese gets 40% of the fund! Make your gift today at bishopsbiggame.com.

Good morning! On today’s show, Matt Swaim and Anna Mitchell welcome Dr. Regis Martin to dig deeper into the story of Jesus and the Rich Young Ruler. Other guests include Fr. Philip Michael Tangorra on the problems in the German Church regarding synodality, Gary Zimak on what Job can teach us about trusting God, and more Catholic angles to this weekend’s Super Bowl. Plus news, weather, sports and a whole lot more…

Dr. John Bergsma and Dr. Regis Martin are online at Franciscan.edu.

Tommy Tighe is online at catholichipster.com.

Gary Zimak is online at followingthetruth.com.

Brandon McGinley, author of It is Right and Just

Fr. Philip-Michael Tangorra, author of Holiness and Living the Sacramental Life

Fr. Ezra Sullivan is online at Angelicum.it.

Laura Strietmann is online at cincinnatirighttolife.org.

Fr. Frank Donio is online at catholicapostolatecenter.org.

Dr. Marcellino D’Ambrosio is online at dritaly.com.

Msgr. Charles Pope is online at blog.adw.org.


Morning prayer of John Henry Newman

May the Lord support us all the day long,
Till the shades lengthen and the evening comes,
and the busy world is hushed, and the fever of life is over,
and our work is done.
Then in his mercy may he give us a safe lodging,
and holy rest, and peace at the last. Amen.